What Does This Policy Cover?
This Policy covers how RENDERFARM.ro treats personal information that RENDERFARM.ro collects and receives, including via , all related websites, networks, embeddable widgets, downloadable software, mobile applications (including tablet applications) provided by us and on which a link to this Policy is displayed (each a “Service” and collectively “Services”). This includes information related to your use of RENDERFARM.ro products and services, and information about you that is personally identifiable – such as your name, address(if provided), email address, company information(if provided), phone number (if provided) and skype id (if provided).
The website contains links to other sites. RENDERFARM.ro is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites and this Policy does not apply to the practices of those companies that are not affiliated with RENDERFARM.ro.
What Information Do We Collect?
Information You Provide
When you register for or use the Service, RENDERFARM.ro collects what is generally called “personally identifiable information,” “personal information,” or “personal data.” All these terms refer to information that specifically relates to or identifies a particular individual. Personal information also includes information that when linked to other information identifies a specific individual. Our site’s registration area requires customers to supply contact information, such as name and email address. RENDERFARM.ro also collects information about your transactions with us, including information about your use of our Service. When you place an order, RENDERFARM.ro requests additional personal data, such as credit card number. This data is not processed directly by RENDERFARM.ro, it is processed by our payment partner PayPal. Your credit card information or your PayPal account details are not stored and processed by RENDERFARM.ro. Your financial data is used for the sole purpose of billing you for products and services through PayPal.
When you use the Service, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your device. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Service. Consult your device’s web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
“Automatically Collected” Information
When you use the Service, we automatically record certain information about your requests and interactions with the Service, including information from your device, by using various types of technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons” or APIs. This “automatically collected” information may include your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after you use the Service, the pages or other content you view or otherwise interact with on the Service, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Service. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages we send you, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message. This information is gathered from all users.
If you use our Service, we may receive your generic location (such as city or country) or, with your consent, precise geographic location data from your mobile device. We use geoip database lookups to determine the country you are located in, in order to better understand where our customer base is located. This is strictly used as statistical information for internal use only.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways in providing the Service and operating our business, including the following:
- We use the information that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the Service, to provide services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and otherwise to provide support to users, and to process and deliver entries and rewards in connection with promotions that may be offered from time to time on the Service.
- We use the information that we collect to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Service, and to develop new products, services, feature, and functionality.
- We may use “cookies” information and “automatically collected” information to: (i) personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service; (ii) provide customized advertisements, content, and information; (iii) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Service and third party marketing activities; (iv) monitor aggregate Service, mobile app and website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (v) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities on the Service.
Sharing Or Disclosing Information
Information about our customers is not an important part of our business. We share or disclose customer information only as described below. We do not sell your personal data to unaffiliated third parties for marketing or promotional use. Except as described in this Policy, we will not disclose your information that we collect on the Service to third parties without your consent. We may disclose information to third parties if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
- We work with third party service providers that provide hosting, data transmission, data processing, and other services for us. These third parties may have access to or process your information as part of providing those services for us. However, we limit the information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions. In addition, they agree by contract to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state or federal laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
- We also reserve the right to disclose your information when we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is appropriate or necessary to (i) take precautions against liability, (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, (iv) protect the security or integrity of the Service or any facilities or equipment used to make the Service available, or (v) protect our property or legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information. RENDERFARM.ro also reserves the right to display targeted advertisements based on personal information.
Information Retention Policy
Except when we believe we are required to retain your personal information by law, we will only retain your personal information during the period in which you use the Service until the later of May 25, 2020 or two years after you have ceased using the service. However, we may not know if you have stopped using the Service so we encourage you to contact us if you are no longer using the Service.
We may retain information that is encrypted or otherwise not personally identifiable for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
If you are in the European Union, you may have the legal right to erasure of your personal data. To exercise that right, you may contact us at email@example.com. Whether or not you are in the EU, if you wish to access, change or delete personal information we hold about you, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we change or delete your personal data or if you decline to share certain personal data with us, we may not be able to provide to you the Service or some of the features and functionality of the Service. Also, on RENDERFARM.ro you have full control over changing your Name, Address, Phone, Skype and company information in the Edit Profile section. You can also modify your email address and password.
In addition, you may contact us at email@example.com to request that we not disclose your personal information to third parties (other than those that are acting as our agent to perform tasks on our behalf, such as data processors).
If you receive commercial email from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the email. You may also opt-out from receiving commercial email from us, and any other promotional communications that we may send to you from time to time, by sending your request to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that if you opt-out of receiving commercial email from us or otherwise modify the nature or frequency of promotional communications you receive from us, it may take up to ten business days for us to process your request, and you may receive promotional communications from us that you have opted-out from during that period. Additionally, even after you opt-out from receiving commercial messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding the Service or the render process.
The Service is for purchase by adults, although they may be used by children. If you are under 18, you may use the RENDERFARM.ro website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. RENDERFARM.ro does not knowingly obtain or retain personal data from children under 18.
Confidentiality And Security
RENDERFARM.ro features security measures including 256-bit SSL encryption to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information placed under our control. RENDERFARM.ro limits internal access to your personal information to employees who we reasonably believe require this information in order to do their jobs or to provide products and services to you. We use reasonable and appropriate measures to help protect the integrity and security of personal information that we collect and maintain. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Service, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may also post a notice through the Service if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
International Users and Data Transfers
The Service website is hosted in the United States but its legal entity is located in Romania. The service is intended for users located both within and outside the United States. If you choose to use the Service from the European Economic Area (EEA) or other countries that have laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to the Service, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing. Note that there are risks to permitting such transfers, as the laws of the U.S. or other jurisdictions may not provide you with privacy guarantees, remedies, or other protection equivalent to those of the EEA or the country where you are located.
Modification Of This Policy